FUWUKARI Post UTME Form Eligibility.
- Only UTME and DE
Candidates who selected Federal University Wukari as their First or
Second choice of institution are eligible for the screening exercise.
- UTME candidates who scored NOT LESS than 180 in the 2018 UTME
How to Apply for FUWukari Post UTME Form.
CLick here to register
Candidates should note the following procedure for registration
On the home page of the Federal University Wukari website, click on 2018/2019 Pre-Admission Screening
All candidates are advised to click on Pre-Admission Screening Instructions and carefully read the Registration Instructions.
- On the Admission Menu displayed on the left-hand side, click Pre-Admission Screening Instruction and read carefully.
in your JAMB Registration Number and SURNAME in the boxes provided.
Carefully type in your JAMB Registration Number as any error committed
will not allow your details to be displayed.
- Registration fee for each candidate is Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only, excluding bank charges.
- UTME candidates should click on the Get Details button for your JAMB information;
candidates and those that choose FUW as their second choice should
click OK button on the dialog box displayed and enter their names;
- Click on Make Payment link to go to REMITA PLATFORM.
- Make Payment
- Select your ATM card type (e.g Visa or Master Card)
- Enter your Card Number
Card Expiry Date and the card CVV2 (the 3 digits on the reverse side of
the card and lastly enter your card pin; and then click on Pay.
Please note: (Do not REFRESH your browser while the process is going on
to avoid multiple deductions from your account. If nothing is displayed
after 10 minutes, close the browser and restart).
- Upon successful payment, Login and click on Continue Registration Link on the main menu.
in your other bio-data and necessary details truthfully on the webpage.
All candidates should upload their Passports by clicking on Browse button and select your picture. Your Passport must not be more than 25KB.
- PASSPORT SPECIFICATION:
- Acceptable format is JPEG.
- Picture must be digital passport photograph.
- Resolution must be at least 200 DPI.
- Dimension should not be less than 600 × 600 pixels.
- Each photograph should capture the head and top of the shoulders so that the face takes up to 70-80% of the photograph.
- Show the eyes looking directly at the camera.
- Show skin tone naturally.
- Have a uniform red background.
- Maximum of 25KB..
- PASSPORT SPECIFICATION:
- On completion of bio-data. click on Next Step button then click OK on the message dialog box.
Direct Entry (DE) candidates and those who choose FUW as their choice
should complete the programme of choice and click on Save then click OK
on the message dialog box.
- On completion of choice of Institution click Next Step button.
For Direct Entry (DE) candidates and those who choose FUW as their choice;
Entry candidates are required to select their Highest Academic
Qualification(s) from the drop down and click on Save. On the dialog box
- To add more Higher Academic Qualifications click on qualifications dropdown to select your additional qualifications, click on save; and then Click on Next Step.
All candidates (UTME and DE) are required to supply their O’ level (O/L) details as follows:
- Pick Number of sitting(s) by clicking on the drop-down button
- Enter all the required O’ level (O/L) details; Pick as applicable in your result; and
- Click on Submit button then click OK on the message dialog box.
- Falsification of result will lead to automatic disqualification at any stage.
- Click Print Tab to print out the following:
- Pre-Admission Screening Registration form;
- Payment Receipt.