- Accountancy / Finance / Accounting
- Agricultural Engineering
- Arabic and Islamic Studies
- Arabic Studies
- Biological Science(s)
- Business Administration
- Business Education
- Computer Science
- Education and Biology
- Education and Chemistry
- Education and Economics
- Education and English Language
- Education and Geography
- Education and History
- Education and Islamic Studies
- Education and Physics
- Education Arts
- English Language
- Islamic Studies
- Political Science
- Public Administration
- Science Education
- Sociology and Anthropology
How to Register Yobe State University Post UTME Form 2018.
Step I: Online registration for Post UTME screening
- Candidates are to purchase registration Scratch Cards at a non- refundable fee of two thousand naira (N2,000.00) payable into the Yobe State University Account Number: 2032347328 at the First Bank in Damaturu, Gashua, Nguru and Potiskum.
- Sales of Scratch Cards and online registration will commence from Friday 13th to 23rd July, 2018.
Step 2 Departmental Screening:
- Post UTME Screening Registration Slip
- Original JAMB UTME Result Slip
- SSCE Results, i.e. WAEC, NECO or their equivalent ( at not more than two sittings}.
- Certificate of Local Government Indigeneship
- Primary School Certificate
- Birth Certificate or Declaration of Age
Choice UTME and Direct entry (DE candidates screening will be
communicated later. Also, note that only candidates who paid and
registered for Yobe State University Post UTME screening will be considered for admission.