Table of Contents
UNN JUPEB Form Eligibility.
minimum of 5 Credits at maximum of two sittings in at least 5 subjects
(inclusive of English Language) relevant to the candidates desired
course of study in the University
Duration of UNN JUPEB Programme.
UNN JUPEB Subject Combinations.
History/literature/Christian Rel. Studies (HLCRS),
Economics/Hisitory/Lit – in- English (EHL), History/Igbo/CRS (HICRS),
Igbo/Lit-in-English/CRS (ILCRS), History/Igbo/French (HIF) etc.
Government/Economics/Mathematics (GEM), Govt/Economics/Geography (GEG),
Literature/Economic/Geography (LEG), Biology/Economics/Government
(BEG), Govt/Lit/CRS (GLCRS), Biology/Govt/CRS (BGCRS) etc.
Business Studies/Accounting/Mathematics (BAM),
Mathematics/Accounting/Geography (MAG), Government/Economics
/Mathematics (GEM) etc.
are to note that the above subject combinations meet the requirements
(as applicable) for admission into Degree Programmes in the Sciences,
Social Sciences, Management Sciences and Arts courses in all JUPEB –
affiliated Universities in Nigeria including University of Nigeria
How to Apply UNN JUPEB Admission Form 2018.
through Remita payment platform at any bank. You are to generate a
payment invoice which contains a remita number; the invoice printout
will enable you to make your payment at the bank. (Please note that Bank
charges apply and must be paid)
- Visit unnportal.unn.edu.ng/
- Click on the fill JUPEB, Inter University Forms
Click on Generate Payment Invoice under JUPEB
Enter your telephone number and click on submit
- Enter your Surname, First name, Middle name and click on submit
- Print out your invoice and proceed to the bank
- After making payments at the bank visit the portalunnportal.unn.edu.ng
Click on the Fill JUPEB, Inter University FormsClick on fill Joint Universities Preliminary Admissions Board programme
- Enter your Remita # and click on submit
- Fill the form and attach your passport
- Color passport photograph with white background.
passport photograph must be recent (not earlier than 3 months before
the time of the application) and the size should not be more than 100KB.
- Complete the form and click on submit
- Print out your acknowledgment slip:
into 2018/2019 preliminary programme are advised to be visiting our
website from time to time for updates and other relevant information.
- All candidates are required to register for 2019 Direct entry UTME during the programme.
candidates are required to use valid e-mail addresses and PERSONAL
telephone numbers. ’The forms must be filled and submitted online either
immediately or within two weeks of accessing the website. No downloaded
or printed copies of forms will be accepted.
- Applicants are to note that 2018/2019 entrance exam shall hold at the University of Nigeria, on Monday 10th September, 2018
are advised to follow the Application Instructions very carefully and
ensure they select the correct SUBJECT COMBINATIONS. Failure to do so
may adversely affect the candidate.