Admission are hereby requested to apply for screening by logging in to
the University website www.uniport.edu.ng and complete a Form online, to
provide information on:
- Qualifying Exam (s) for Direct Entry Admission
Results obtained from qualifying examinations (O’level, A’level,
Diploma, NCE, and Degree respectively). This must be detailed, showing
the pass level and points.
- Candidate’s JAMB Registration Number.
- Candidates are to input JAMB Registration Number and confirm pre-loaded JAMB details
- Print out Payment Slip
to any of the following Banks with Remita platform(ACCESS BANK PLC,
ECOBANK PLC, FIDELITY BANK PLC, FIRST BANK PLC, FCMB, UBA PLC, AND
UNIPORT-CHOBA MICROFINANCE BANK) and make a payment of N2,000.00 only.
- Obtain a Remita receipt showing an Access Code from the Bank teller confirming the payment.
- Proceed back online and login with your JAMB Registration Number and the Access Code on the Payment Slip.
- Complete the Form online as requested.
- Upload your passport photograph with red background not more than 1×1 inch.
to the Admissions Office to submit the documents photocopy of JAMB
Slip, Birth Certificate/Age Declaration, O’level Examination results
(WASCE, GCE, NECO, NABTEB), A’level, Diploma, NCE, JUPEB/IJMB and Degree
Programme results, showing CGPA as applicable. Alternatively, the
requested documents can be mailed by courier to: The Admissions Officer,
University of Port Harcourt, Choba, Port Harcourt, Rivers State.
in name will not be acceptable to the University and may lead to
disqualification of affected candidates. Candidates’ names on their
O’Level and A’ level/Diploma/NCE/Degree Results, JAMB Slips and other
registration documents must be the same.
- Candidates must be at least sixteen (16) years of age by October, 2018 to be eligible for the Admission.
must apply within the Registration period as the online link for the
Application Form will be disabled at MID-NIGHT ON SUNDAY, 22NDJULY,
- For Technical support services during registration, send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org