The UNIPORT M.Sc. in Information and Telecommunication Engineering is a University-Industry based collaborative Graduate professional Programme between the University of Port Harcourt, Nigeria and Alcatel-Lucent.
Table of Contents
About the UNIPORT CITE Masters’ Programme.
Uniqueness of the UNIPORT CITE Masters’ Programme:
ii. Partnership between University of Port Harcourt (Nigeria) and Alcatel-Lucent
Alcatel-Lucent is a leading Telecommunications equipment Vendor and Technologies implementer. Alcatel-Lucent is the major equipment Supplier to most of the Nigerian Telecom Service Operators.
iii. Joint lecture delivery by Professional Experts from the ICT Industries: Alcatel-Lucent, MTN, Glo, Etisalat, Airtel, Ericsson, Huawei, ZTE, Nokia and specialist lecturers from Universities within and outside Nigeria;
iv. Exposure to real life industrial telecom equipment and Workstations;
v. Provides Job Opportunities as human resource centre
UNIPORT CITE Masters’ Programme (Academic Programmes):
b) Weekend- Programme: It is designed to run for 100 weekends (Friday Afternoon; and Saturday, all day).
Please Note: This Weekend programme is specially designed for full-time industry professionals seeking to enhance their knowledge.
- Award of Degree: Successful students at the end of the programme shall receive a Masters’ Degree awarded by the University of Port Harcourt, Nigeria.
- Professional Certification: Students will be presented with the opportunity to sit for two professional ICT certifications: Alcatel-Lucent NRS1 Telecom Certification & CCNA
- Admission Requirements: A minimum of a bachelor’s degree with a minimum Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of 3.50 on a scale of 5.00 in any of the Engineering Fields, Computer Science, Mathematics/ Statistics, Physics, Physics- Electronic or any other related field .
Please note: Candidates with a CGPA of at least 3.00 on a scale of 5.00 with at least two years of relevant experience would also be considered.
How to Apply UNIPORT CITE Masters’ Programme Admission Form Online.
- Application Forms: Application Forms are available at the Centre for Information & Telecommunication Engineering [CITE], 2nd Floor, School of Basic Studies Building, University of Port Harcourt. Online Application forms from www.citeuniport.com.
- Application Fee: A non-refundable application fee of twenty thousand naira (=N=20,000) in certified bank draft made payable to the Centre for Information & Telecommunication Engineering [CITE].
Important dates to remember: (Any change will be communicated by e-mail)
- Completed Application Forms must be returned to The Director, CITE on or before Friday, September 17, 2018.
- Aptitude Test and Oral Interview to be held at 10 am, Friday, September 28, 2018.
- 2018/2019 session begins on December 3, 2018.
For enquiries, please call +234(0)8037088490, 08175636034, 08134967535. email: firstname.lastname@example.org.