for admission into Usmanu Danfodiyo University Teaching Hospital (UDUTH)
School of Health Information Management (SHIM) programme for the
2018/2019 academic session.
UDUTH School of Health Information Mgt Available Courses.
- National Diploma (ND) Programme in Health Information Management.
- Higher National Diploma (HND) in Health Information Management.
UDUTH School of Health Information Mgt Admission Form Requirements.
- Minimum of 5 credits at not more than 2 sittings in SSCE or its
equivalent. Which must include English Language, Mathematics and Biology
plus Physics or Chemistry and 1 credit from one other subject.
- Candidates must sit for the 2018 JAMB examination and must have
obtained the cut-off points in science subjects. Candidates who have
chosen the school as their first choice would have added advantage.
with all the following qualifications may be considered for admission
into the Higher National Diploma Programme in Health Information
- Minimum entry requirement for National Diploma (ND) in Health Information Management.
- National Diploma Certificate in Health Information Management with a minimum of Lower Credit.
- Part I License Examination (ND).
- Evidence of completion relevant work experience in a reputable health institution.
- Evidence of JAMB admission letter for the candidate’s ND admission issued by JAMB.
Candidates with a pass (CGPA of 1.00 – 1.49) should have two (2) or
more years post ND cognate work experience to qualify for admission into
of the Higher National Diploma (HND) programme shall be two (2)
academic sessions of four (4) semesters. This includes Students
Industrial Work Scheme (SIWES).
UDUTH School of Health Information Mgt Admission Screening Exercise.
forms are obtained from the academic office of the school on Remita
payment of a non-refundable fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000) only for National Diploma and Five Thousand Naira (N5,000) only for Higher National Diploma.