admission into the Petroleum Training Institute (PTI), Effurun National
Diploma (ND) FUll-Time programmes for the 2018/2019 academic session.
Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Post UTME Screening Form 2018 Eligibility.
candidates who chose PETROLEUM TRAINING INSTITUTE, EFFURUN as their
first choice of Institution and scored 120 and above can apply for the
2018/2019 Post UTME Screening exercise.
candidates who did not choose PETROLEUM TRAINING INSTITUTE, EFFURUN as
their first choice of Institution and scored 120 or above, and are
willing to change their first choice to PTI before the screening date
can also apply for the 2018/2019 Post UTME screening exercise.
Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) ND Courses.
- Petroleum Engineering Technology
- Welding and Fabrication Engineering Technology
- Industrial Safety and Environmental Technology
- Petroleum and Gas Processing Engineering Technology
- Mechanical Engineering Technology
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering Technology
- Science Laboratory Technology
- Mineral and Petroleum Resources Engineering Technology
- Petroleum Marketing and Business Studies
- Computer Science and Information Technology
How to Apply Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Post UTME Screening Form 2018.
- Visit www.pti.edu.ng
- Click on ‘’Admission Menu’’ and Click post APPLY FOR UTME
- Fill in the on-line ”sign on page’’
and click on “click Here to sign up” at the bottom of the page ( Note:
write down the username and password for subsequent use and click on
- This will take you to the Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Page where you will generate The RRR Code.
- Print the RRR code page and take it to any bank for payment. Make sure you keep the RRR print out.
- After the payment of 2000 naira which is the cost of each application form, return to the PTI website (www.pti.edu.ng) and click on “Return to My Application” “under Admission menu”.
- Enter your username and password and click Login.
in the online post UTME screening form which will be presented at the
Examination /Interview center along with your RRR code print out, JAMB result and O’level result.
must enter their correct JAMB registration number, valid mobile phone
number and e-mail address with which the Institute will communicate with
names, picture on photo cards, O’level certificates, UTME results and
other registration documents will not be acceptable to the Institute and
may lead to disqualification of defaulting candidates.
- If the portal rejects your USER NAME and PASSWORD in your attempt to login again after payment, then mail firstname.lastname@example.org your RRR code. Or use the Re-query your RRR code at the bottom of the login page.
- Candidates are advised to read the instructions on the front page of the website before completing the form.
must confirm the JAMB registration number and email address at the
point of application, as there will be no result for wrong JAMB
registration number/email address and other errors made by any applicant
at the point of application.
- Every information required for the filling of the Post UTME application form will be obtained in the Institute’s website; www.pti.edu.ng.
in names, passport, O’Level Certficates and other registration
documents will not be acceptable to the institute and may lead to
disqualifications of defaulting candidates