post-UTME physical screening exercise for candidates who chose or may
not have made the college their choice, but wish to be considered for
admission into Degree or NCE programme.
How to Apply for Nwafor Orizu College of Education Post UTME Screening.
- Candidates who chose UNN/NOCEN as their choice for degree programme will pay #2,000.00 (excluding service charge).
- Candidates who did not choose UNN/NOCEN for degree programme will pay #2,000.00 (excluding service charge).
- Candidates for NCE programme will pay #2,000.00 (excluding service charge).
- The pin codes for registration can be obtained from any Fidelity Bank branches nationwide.
- Candidates should proceed to the College portal or any cybercafé of their choice for online registration at www.nocen.edu.ng
Nwafor Orizu College of Education Post UTME Screening Schedule.
Thursday, 16th Aug., 2018
Friday, 17th August, 2018
- Two (2) copies of their online printed slips.
- Photocopies of JAMB slip showing their photograph and JAMB online Result (2 copies each).
- SSCE/NECO and GCE results.