Purpose of NDDC Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme 2018 – www.nddc.gov.ng
Scheme is to equip Niger Deltans with relevant training and skills for
effective participation in the local content programme of the current
administration as well as compete globally in various professional
Bachelor’s/Master’s Degrees from recognized Universities in the
following professional disciplines:
- Agricultural Sciences
- Environmental Sciences
- Information Technology
- Management Sciences
NDDC Postgraduate Scholarship Eligibility and Requirements.
First degree with minimum of 2nd Class Lower Division for those wishing
to undertake a Master’s Degree programme and a good Master’s Degree for
PhD candidates from a recognized University.
have gained admission for a Post Graduate Programme in any of the listed
disciplines above, in a foreign University.
Guarantor’s written consent of good conduct of the applicant from any
of the following persons from the applicant’s community/clan.
- Member of National Assembly/State House of Assembly
- Chairman of the LGA
- First Class Traditional Ruler
- High Court Judge
How to Apply NDDC Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme 2018 – www.nddc.gov.ng
- Recent passport photograph
- Local Government Identification Letter.
- Post Graduate Admission Letter from a recognised Overseas University.
- Relevant Degrees from a recognized University.
- N.Y.S.C Discharge/Exemption Certificate.
Mobile: 084668158: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
COMMISSION WILL NOT ENTER INTO ANY FORM OF COMMUNICATION WITH
CANDIDATES WHO WERE NOT SHORTLISTED FOR THE COMPUTER BASED TEST (CBT) OR
THOSE WHO WERE NOT INVITED FOR ORAL INTERVIEW OR CANDIDATES THAT WERE
NOT SUCCESSFUL AT THE ORAL INTERVIEWS.
- PREFERENCE WOULD BE GIVEN
TO CANDIDATES FROM OIL PRODUCING/BEARING COMMUNITIES/LOCAL GOVERNMENT
AREAS AS LONG AS CANDIDATES MEET THE APPROVED CUT OFF MARK.
- THE COMMISSION WILL ENSURE A FAIR SPREAD OF COURSES AMONG BENEFICIARIES WITHIN EACH STATE.
- DEFERMENT, CHANGE OF INSTITUTION AND COURSE ARE NOT PERMITTED.
COMMISSION RESERVES THE SOLE AND ABSOLUTE DISCRETION TO SELECT
APPLICANTS IN LINE WITH THE ABOVE STATED CRITERIA AND ITS INTERNAL
CONSIDERATION. THE DECISION OF THE COMMISSION IN THIS REGARD IS FINAL.