IMSU Post UTME Form 2018 Eligibility.
are eligible for the screening. In addition, candidates must possess at
least five (5) credit passes in the relevant O’level subjects including
English Language and Mathematics.
How to Apply IMSU Post UTME Form 2018.
- Visit the University website: imsu.edu.ng.
- Click on prospective students.
- Click on “click to Apply” under 2017/2018 Academic Screening Application.
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number.
- Click on submit button to generate payment invoice.
to any of the banks for your payment on e-tranzact platform with the
generated payment invoice number (The banks are; Zenith Bank, IMSU
Microfinance Bank, First Bank, Imo State Micro Finance Bank, FCMB, UBA).
- Return to the application page and enter your JAMB Registration Number again.
- Enter your e-tranzact confirmation order pin obtained from the bank
- Proceed with the completion of the Form.
- Correctly enter your OLevel results.
- Confirm your entries.
- Submit your application.
- Print out your acknowledgement slip.
- Await announcement from the University.
- You must enter a valid mobile number and e-mail address for future communications.
candidate who fails to successfully submit his screening application
online would automatically loose his/her chance of being considered for
- Any candidate who supplied false information will be disqualified.
- Early commencement of registration is advised to avoid web congestion in the dying hours.
- Registration portal will shut down at 12 midnight on 30th July, 2018