FUTO Post UTME Screening Latest Update: The postponed FUTO Post UTME Screening Test will now commence as from Monday 30th July 2018.
Candidates are required to print their screening slips as from Thursday 26th July 2018, to know the date and time for their screening exercise.
admission into the Federal University of Technology, Owerri (FUTO)
undergraduate programmes for the 2018/2019 academic session.
FUTO Post UTME Eligibility.
University in the 2018 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination
(UTME) are hereby invited to apply for an aptitude test, provided such
candidates scored a minimum of 180 in their UTME. Those who did not choose FUTO as First Choice University but scored a minimum of 180 in their UTME can also apply on the condition that they visit the JAMB website for a change of Institution.
How to Apply FUTO Post UTME Form 2018
- Visit the University website: futo.edu.ng
- Click on Prospective students.
- Click on the link; “2018/2019 POST-UTME Application”.
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number to generate Payment Invoice containing the Remita Retrieval Reference Number (RRR).
- Proceed to any Bank with the payment invoice OR simply pay with your ATM Card.
- Return to the Application page and enter your JAMB Registration number again.
- Proceed with the completion of the form.
- Correctly enter your O’Level results.
- Confirm your entries.
- Submit your application.
- Print out your acknowledgement slip.
- Await further communication from the University.
Duration of the Aptitude Test
- You must enter a valid mobile number and e-mail address for further communications.
- Those who fail to register within the period WILL NOT be qualified for the Aptitude Test.
candidate who fails to successfully submit his application online would
automatically lose his/her chance of being considered for admission.