FUOYE Available Undergraduate Courses.
- B.Agric. Agriculture
- B.Agric. Crop Science and Horticulture
- Fisheries and Aquaculture
- Food Science and Technology
- Hospitality and Tourism Management
- Water Resources Management and Agro-Meteorology
- English and Literary Studies
- History and International Studies
- Linguistics and Languages
- Theatre and Media Arts.
- Agricultural and Bio-Resources Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Materials and Metallurgical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mechatronics Engineering
- Criminology and Security Studies
- Demography and Social Statistics
- Mass Communication
- Peace and Conflict Studies
- Political Science
- Animal & Environmental Biology
- Computer Science
- Industrial Chemistry
- Plant Science & Biotechnology
- B.Ed. Business Education
- B.Ed. Educational Management
- BLS. Library and Information Science Education
- B.Sc. (Ed.) English Language Education
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Agricultural Education
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Biology Education
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Chemistry Education
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Mathematics Education
- B.Sc. Accounting
- B.Sc. Banking and Finance
- B.Sc. Business Administration
- B.Sc. Public Administration
FUOYE Post UTME Form Eligibility.
- Candidates who applied to Federal University Oye Ekiti and obtained UTME cut-off score of 150 and above.
candidates must possess a minimum of five ‘O’ level credits obtained at
not more than two sittings in subjects relevant to their proposed
- In addition to item (ii) above, Direct Entry candidates
must possess at least two (2) A’ level (or its equivalent) passes in
relevant subjects, or possess ND, NCE, HND, with credit passes, or
possess a good first degree in another field as the case may be.
How to Apply FUOYE Post UTME Form 2018 Online.
Ensure to use a valid email Address and Phone Number, you can be
contacted if required. Always check your mail and the website for
updates and information
information, activation link will be sent to your email box provided,
click on the activation link to verify your email account and
- Submit a valid e-mail address and cell phone number in your Registration Form.
- Complete the O’ Level section with the required 5 O’ level credits for the course applied for either in one (1) or two (2) sittings
- Upload the O’ level result(s) as indicated in (ii) above
- Submit your application and print out the screening report
- Direct Entry Applicants: In addition to the above information, you are also required to upload your statement/notification of results.
- Screening Exercise closes on Friday, 31st August, 2018.
- Applicant that fails to adhere strictly to the instructions on the University’s website will be disqualified.
enquiries not clarified by the above instructions should be addressed
to: email@example.com or contact: 08088444730, 08034478561,
08034815117 between 8:00am – 4:00pm on Monday-Friday only.