exercise application form for the 2018/2019 academic session is out.
FUNAI post UTME minimum cut-off mark is 180.
in the 2018 UTME Examination are hereby informed, that the University’s
Post UTME screening exercise has been scheduled to hold as follows:
- Prospective candidates who scored 180 and above
and did not choose AE–FUNAI as their first choice institution, but
wish to study in any of the University’s newly approved programmes,
should visit the University’s website funai.edu.ng and click on “New Programmes” for registration. Such candidates are however advised to effect change of institution/course to AE-FUNAI on the JAMB portal.
candidates who may be offered provisional admission are advised to
accept the offer within two weeks or shall be deemed to have forfeited
- Prospective candidates who may wish to register for
the POST UTME through the AE-FUNAI ICT Centres should visit the
University CBT Centre, take-off site or Centre for Educational Services
(Foundation/Pre-degree School), Aguogboriga Estate, Abakaliki
How to Apply FUNAI Post UTME Form 2018.
- Visit the University website: www.funai.edu.ng, go to News, Click on 2018/2019 Admission Screening
- Click on “Prospective Students”
- Click on “Click to Apply” under 2018/2019 Admission Screening Application
- Enter your “JAMB Registration Number”
- Select your payment mode (Generate Remita Retrieval Reference Number).
- Proceed to any bank for your payment with your Remita number.
- Return to the Application page and enter your “JAMB Registration Number” again.
- Proceed with the completion of the form.
- Upload CLEAR COPIES of 2018 UTME Result, O’ Level results, recent passport photograph, Birth Certificate, and Local Government Identification.
- Confirm your entries.
- Submit your application.
- Print out your acknowledgement slip.
- And come with it for the Post-UTME Test.
FUNAI Post-UTME Screening Timetable and Requirements.
- Agriculture (Agribusiness, Agricultural Economics, Animal Science, Crop Science, Soil Science,)
- b. Fisheries and Aquaculture
- Education English and Literary Studies
- Educational Foundations (Education Management, Education Guidance & Counseling)
- Physical and Health Education (Health Education, Physical Education)
- Science Education (Education Biology, Education Chemistry, Education Mathematics, Education Physics,)
- Vocational and Technical Education (Agricultural Education, Business Education,)
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical/Mechatronics Engineering
- English and Literary Studies
- Fine and Applied Arts
- History and Strategic Studies
- Theatre Arts
- Banking and Finance
- Business Administration
- Criminology and Security Studies
- Economics and Development Studies
- Mass communication
- Political Science
- Computer Science
The VENUE for the screening tests is the University’s Computer Based
Test (CBT) Centre, take-off site while the DATE and TIME of test for
registered candidates shall be communicated to them through the
registration acknowledgement slip, which would be printed from the
- Registration print-out acknowledgement slip from the University website, which should indicate their date and time of test
- 2018/2019 Original UTME Result slip (not photocopy) showing candidate’s picture and score
Hotlines: 07031810065, 08173383032, 0905686810, 08061211296, 07051703777, 08067558863