Edo University Available Courses.
|College of Medical Sciences||Medicine & Surgery||MBBS|
|Medical Lab. Science||B.MLS|
|Electrical & Electronic Engineering||B.Eng|
|Arts, Management & Social Sciences||Accounting||B.Sc|
|History & International Studies||B.A|
|Political Science & Public Administration||B.Sc|
|Law||Bachelor of Law||LL.B|
How to Apply Edo University Post UTME Form 2018 & Screening Application General Requirements.
is open to candidates who sat for the 2018 Unified Tertiary
Matriculation Examination (UTME) with a minimum UTME score of 160 for all Courses with the exception of Medicine and Surgery which is 200.
- Applicants are to complete the on-line Application Form by visiting Edo University Iyamho website at: www.edouniversity.edu.ng/admissions
applicants are required to have met Departmental minimum entry
requirement of five (5) credit passes in relevant subjects including
English Language and Mathematics at GCE O’ Level/SSCE, NECO, NABTEB or
their equivalents at not more than two sittings. However, for Medicine
and Surgery (MB; BS), the five credits (including Mathematics and
English) must be obtained at one sitting only.
- Candidates awaiting results may also apply.
- All applicants will be required to go through Edo University Iyamho Screening Exercise.
candidates who wrote the 2018 UTME and wish to change their choice of
University/Course of Study to Edo University Iyamho are required to:
- Apply for Change of Institution through JAMB
- Complete the Edo University Iyamho On-line Application Form
- Participate in the Edo University Iyamho screening exercise.
minimum of Merit pass in NCE, Credit in OND/HND or at least Second
Class (Lower Division) in BSc. for admission into three and four-year
- Candidates with two Advanced Level passes or its equivalent in relevant subjects.
Interim Joint Matriculation Board (IJMB), Joint Universities
Preliminary Examination Board (JUPEB) or Cambridge moderated School of
Basic Studies at acceptable grade levels.
- In addition to
NCE/ND/HND/BSc/IJMB/JUPEB or two Advanced Level papers specified by each
Faculty or Programme, candidates must also satisfy the O’ level
will be allowed to transfer from other Universities to Edo University
Iyamho, provided they meet the following conditions:
- Purchase and complete the prescribed Edo University Inter-University Transfer application Form online.
- Pass interview/Screening conducted by Edo University Iyamho.
- Hold the minimum entry requirements for admission into Edo University Iyamho.
- Ensure that the transcript of their academic records are received in the Admissions Office of Edo University Iyamho.
- Have a C.G.P.A. of not less than 1.5
Edo University Screening Details.
- Edo University On-line application print out
- 2018 UTME result slip
- O’ Level result
- Birth certificate or affidavit
- Application payment teller/ slip