Delta State Polytechnic HND Courses.
- Fashion Design & Clothing Technology
- Fine & Applied Arts (Sculpture, Graphics, and Painting)
- Textiles Design
- Computer Science
- Hospitality and Tourism Management
- Mathematics and Statistics
- Business Administration
- Human Resources Management
- Mass Communication (Print & Broadcast Options
- Office Technology & Management
- Production Operations Management
- Human Resource Management
- Computer Engineering Technology
- Electrical Electronics Engineering Technology
- Foundry Engineering Technology
- Mechanical Engineering Technology
- Metallurgical Engineering Technology
- Welding and Fabrication Technology
Delta State Polytechnic HND Admission Requirements.
for must possess a minimum of five O’Level credit including Mathematics
and English Language and other subjects related to course of study in
not more than two sittings.
- A National Diploma (ND) obtained
with a minimum of Lower Credit in the relevant disciplines from National
Board for Technical Education (NBTE) accredited programmes.
- A minimum of one (1) year Industrial Training in the field of specialization.
- Candidates who obtained ND at Pass level with a minimum of two (2) years Industrial Training Experience.
How to Apply for Delta State Polytechnic HND Admission.
Fill the displayed Form. Note that asterix is a compulsory field. That
you must have a valid email address then Click send login credentials to
Fill the form (Remember asterix means compulsory). Under passport photo
click select button, upload a passport photograph of maximum size 50kb
with red background. Then tick the field “I confirm that the passport
photograph uploaded on this form is a true photo of me”. Then save. Your
passport photograph will be uploaded if it’s the right size.
If successful in uploading a picture, click on add online payment
ticket. Then, click on College PAY and then submit. It will take you to
or Master Card for online payment. Enter the nineteen (19) digit
number, the expiry date, and CW number at the back of the card and your
four (04) digit secret pin, then click on pay. Then print your payment
Review your application data before final online submission. Note that
submitted application cannot be edited again by the applicant.