admission into the Crescent University, Abeokuta (CUAB) undergraduate
programmes for the 2018/2019 academic session.
We invite all UTME/DE candidates interested in 2018/2019 ADMISSIONS
into Crescent University Abeokuta to apply now and come for screening on
*Saturday 14th July, 2018* on the
University campus starting from 9.00am. Please note that screening will
continue on daily basis after the day till resumption.
University, CUAB Post UTME / Direct Entry screening application form for
the 2018/2019 academic session is out. The cost of Cresent University
undergraduate programmes admission form is = Seven Thousand Three
Hundred Naira only (₦7,300.00).
Crescent University Available Undergraduate Programmes.
|6.||Banking and Finance||4|
|8.||Economics with Operation Research||4|
|9.||Political Science and International Relations||4|
|12.||Fisheries and Aquaculture||5|
|18.||Property and Commercial Law||5|
|19.||Jurisprudence and International Law||5|
|23.||Environmental and Water Resources||5|
|24.||Urban and Regional Planning||5|
Crescent University Admission Eligibility / Requirements.
Interested candidates who did not make Crescent University Abeokuta
their choice in JAMB but scored minimum acceptable marks can also apply.
But must go ahead and do change of institution to Crescent as first
choice at any CBT centre.
How to Apply Crescent University Post UTME Form.
- Visit http://www.crescent.edu.ng , click “PROSPECTIVE CANDIDATE ” menu.
- Enter your details in the spaces provided and click “Continue “
- Then log in with your email or application number.
- Then go ahead and make your payment with your ATM card.
NOTE that after payment you can print out the form or fill it online.
- After completing the registration stages, it is important to print your Registration form and Payment receipt.
- If you have successfully paid, and wish to continue your registration stages later, you are free to do so.
- Printed Registration forms must be submitted on or before the screening day with:
- 12 passport photographs,
- photocopy of birth certificate,
- letter of identification from your Local Government,
- 2 Reference letters and credentials.