exercise of Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaira for the 2018/2019
session will take place as indicated below.
ABU Post UTME Admission Screening Eligibility.
- Candidates who scored 180 and above in UTME for all courses.
- Candidates must have chosen Ahmadu Bello University as first choice.
How to Apply for ABU Post UTME Form 2018/2019 Academic Session.
can either be made via Remita using any acceptable debit card (Visa,
verve and Master Card) OR by printing the Remita retrieval Reference
(RRR) slip and proceed to any commercial Bank. Candidates need not
travel to Zaria to make payment.
ABU Post UTME Screening Exercise Timetable.
should report to the venue of screening indicated on their Post-UTME
slip at least one hour before the scheduled time.
- Monday 27th August, 2018
- Faculty of Social Sciences
- Tuesday 28th August, 2018
- Faculty of Engineering
- Faculty of environmental Design
- Wednesday 29th August, 2018
- Faculty of Education
- Faculty of Law
- Thursday 30th August, 2018
- Faculty of Agriculture
- Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Faculties of Physical and Life Sciences
- Faculty of Vertinary Medicine
- Friday 31st August, 2018
- Faculty of Administration
- Faculty of arts
- Saturday 1st September, 2018
- Faculty of Medicine (Now College of Health Sciences)
candidate who fails to appear for the screening exercise on the dates
indicated above will not be considered for admission into the university
during the 2018/2019 academic session.
UTME candidates must come along with the print-out of their schedule
slips with the uploaded passport photograph and a printout of the UTME
result which must be submitted on the day of the screening.
- Only JAMB calculator will be allowed into the venue
- GSM Phones and other electronic devices are not allowed into the venue
- Parents, Guardians and uninvited Law enforcement agents will not be allowed into the venue
- ABU is not liable for payment made into any other account other than the one provided.
- Candidates MUST keep photocopies of all submissions for their own record