Management has approved that the Second Postgraduate convocation ceremony, for 2017/2018 session be scheduled as follows:
- convocation gowns should be collected from the School of Postgraduate Studies on
the presentation of the receipts from Tuesday, July 3rd , 2018.
- The convocation gowns should be returned latest Friday, 13th July, 2018.
- The convocation gowns would attract a penalty of N200 per day for everyday if retained after 13th July, 2018.
- All Postgraduate students would be required to swear to a fresh convocation oath at the venue of the convocation Ceremony.
- All Postgraduate Students would be required to sign the convocation Register thereafter at the School of Postgraduate Studies.
duly convocated students with identity cards would henceforth be
recognized as bonafide students to be allowed into lecture and
- The process of issuance of identity Cards would commence after the convocation exercise.
Postgraduate Students are required to robe in Ambrose Alli University convocation gowns on that day. They should therefore, endeavour to
collect your convocation gowns from the School of Postgraduate Studies
from Tuesday, 3rd July, 2018.
relevant organs of the University (the Electrical Unit, Physical
Planning, Ceremonial Committee, Security etc) are required to take
necessary action toward the success of the ceremony.