AAU Ekpoma Post UTME Form 2018/219.
The Authorities of Ambrose Alli University, AAU hereby invites application from suitably qualified candidates for its Post UTME Form for the 2018/2019 academic session. AAU Ekpoma Post UTME Form is out online.
AAU Ekpoma Post UTME Form Online Application Procedure.
- Candidates are advised to apply online at https://aaue.waeup.org/ using ATM debit cards on Interswitch.
- All such candidates must upload their coloured passport photograph, fill in all relevant Certificates/documents (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB etc. with the correct examination number and pin) to the Portal
- Candidates should preview and confirm that the passport photograph is properly uploaded as no complaint of wrong or blank picture will be entertained after submission of forms.
AAU Direct Entry Screening.
All Direct Entry candidates who applied to JAMB for admission and choose Ambrose Alli University (AAU), Ekpoma as Institution of the First Choice are also required to complete the online application form for their screening exercise. All such candidates must enter all relevant certificates documents (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB/NCE/DIPLOMA/DEGREE etc. with the correct examination number and pin) to the Portal.
SCREENING DATES [DIRECT ENTRY STUDENTS: All Direct Entry applicants are required to present themselves for physical screening starting from Monday 13th – Wednesday 15th August, 2018.
Note: All candidates (both UTME and Direct Entry) are to note that:
- Application form N2,000.00(Two thousand naira) only will be charged at the point of purchase of the forms online via ATM debit cards on Interswitch
- All names should be written in full when completing the online application form us no initials shall be entertained.
Mode of Screening: The screening exercise would be by screening of qualifying results (if any).
Awaiting Result: The date for the screening exercise for candidates Awaiting Result would be announced in due course.
- Any candidates who fails to fill and submit the forms online may forfeit his/her eligibility for consideration of the 2018/2019 academic session admission exercise.
- Any one caught impersonating will be handed over to the Police and the candidate so impersonated will be automatically disqualified.
Candidates should always check the University website www.aauekpoma.edu.ng and portal at https://aaue.waeup.org regularly for other details on the application/admission process.
CLOSING DATE: Online application closes on 20th July, 2018.
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it via the comment section. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time, kindly provide us your email Address in the subscription box below.