Hellenic Bottling Company, is the sole bottler of Coca‑Cola products and
one of the biggest companies in the non-alcoholic beverage industry in
Nigeria. The operations of the Coca‑Cola Hellenic Group spans 28
countries, bottling and distributing the most iconic beverage brands
globally and serving more than 581 million people across the world.
– a three-month internship program designed to attract final year
undergraduate and postgraduate / MBA students who share our passion for
excellence and strive to learn with speed and agility.
Summership Program provides a robust developmental platform for Nigerian
students at home and abroad to intern with us to gain industry
experience during their academic Summer breaks. This year, the program
will commence in July and end in September in our Lagos locations only.
If you fit the profile below we invite you to make the move and develop
your career with us.
Naija Coke Summership Program Eligibility criteria:
- Currently in final year of undergraduate or postgraduate study
- A minimum G.P.A of (3.75/5 or 3/4)
- Must be at least 18 years of age by date of application
- Students from any of the listed faculties; (Engineering, Pure and Applied Sciences, Social Sciences and Arts and Humanities)
- Strong passion for excellence, ambition and enthusiasm to be the best.
- Good problem-solving skills, curiosity and a great appetite for learning
- Excellent interpersonal and team working skills
- Strong analytical and presentation skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
How to Apply for Naija Coke Summership Program 2018.
- Visit the NBC online application portal: CLICK HERE
- Read, follow the instructions and complete the online application form.