services to meet the demand for increased access, enhanced quality and
more affordable healthcare around the world. GE works on things that
matter – great people and technologies taking on tough challenges. From
medical imaging, software & IT, patient monitoring and diagnostics
to drug discovery, biopharmaceutical manufacturing technologies and
performance improvement solutions, GE Healthcare helps medical
professionals deliver great healthcare to their patients.
General Electric Graduate Engineering Training Program for Nigerians
Africa’s Graduate Engineering Technical Program (GETP) is a 24-month
leadership program designed to give recent university/college graduates
challenging work assignments, training and development, and exposure to
leadership. The program combines hands on experience with formal
classroom training to equip participants with the tools and knowledge to
become leaders in GE.
is open to recent university/college graduates in Engineering. As a
GETP, you will be going through an intensive training and on-the-job
learning throughout the program. The GE Healthcare GETP Field Services
Engineer Role is responsible for developing and maintaining strong
interpersonal relationships with customer representatives, ensuring
Customer Satisfaction and maintaining all equipment models specific to a
modality or modalities in the assigned area. GE Healthcare has products
and solutions in Patient care, Medical diagnostics and Imaging.
Maintains all models specific to a modality in the assigned area
including but not limited to Life Care Systems, Ultrasounds Systems,
X-ray, CT, MR, MI etc.
- Electronic/Mechanical: Total system level trouble-shooting on complex multi-symptom problems
satisfaction: Daily interface with doctors and technicians on equipment
status issues. Acts to ensure satisfaction to primary customers.
- LCT: Assists in Account Sales visits; identify Sales opportunities and communicate to account management teams
- Business growth: Assists in the growth and direction of business in his/her geographic area
- Productivity: Responsible for Warranty and PMS contract cost control
Responsibly completes all administration tasks on time. Ensures timely
completion of FMIs and PMS inspections documentation for assigned
- Installation: Plays a leading role in complex and
multi-functional rooms. Shares best practices. Maintain effective
quality systems and programs compliant with ISO 9001 standard, according
to the GE Service Quality Policy Statement.
- BS Degree in Computer Science, Mechanical, Electrical or Biomedical Engineering/ or equivalent knowledge or experience