Italy corporates and best international innovators together to disrupt
agrifood and retail sectors.
Corporate partners Amadori, Cereal Docks, Finiper Group along with
leading investors such as Innogest and Digital Magics, Media &
Community partner Seeds&Chips and Italian Institution
Deloitte FoodForward Global Accelerator Program Benefits:
- Corporate Access – Unique
opportunity to test and validate your product collaborating with
industrial leading partners that oversee the whole foodchain. Speedup
the go to market thanks to an hands-on and tailored mentorship approach
by committed Partners
- Deloitte Expertise – Deloitte’s globally recognized consultancy approach and its worldwide network on your fingertips to boost your Startup
- Italian and Milan Ecosystem – Gain
knowledge tapping in Made in Italy excellence. Accelerate your Startup
in Milan, the city in Europe where tradition meets innovation
- Smart Money – Access to €20k in cash contribution and €50k in services, directly invested by our Partners, in exchange for 6% of your equity
- Network of investors – Up to €1Mln in follow-on investments already committed by our expert investors
- Co-working and facilities – Run your business from a collaborative co-working space and test your product having access to corporate partners facilities
Deloitte FoodForward Global Accelerator Program Requirements:
PROMISING FOODTECH STARTUPS READY TO ROCK THE AGRIFOOD & RETAIL
INDUSTRY, WITH A DISRUPTIVE SOLUTION IN ONE OF THE FOLLOWING AREAS:
- Circular economy :Sharing economy,Foodwaste and Sustainable packaging.
- Agritech : Precision farming, animal health,vertical and indoor farming and clean commodities
- Omnichannel : Customer engagement & smart packaging ,Digital experience and digital native brands.
- Alternative ingredients : Plant based proteins,invitro cell culture,novel and superfood.
- Quality and traceability: Food safety, plant quality and food quality
- Delivery revolution : Direct to consumer & meal kit,Digital restaurants and new delivery vehicles.
- Healthy lifestyle : Precision nutrition & coaching,meal replacement and supplements.
- Application Close: July 29,2018
- Application evaluation : September – October 2018
- Startup On-boarding : November – December 2018
- Deloitte Foodforward Accelerator 2018 Start : January 2019
How Deloitte FoodForward Global Accelerator Program Works
Roadshow: Meet us during our events, industry conferences, and through
referral by our Deloitte Network, investors, mentors, and partners.
Follow the #FoodForwardroadshow on social media
- Live interviews: shortlisted Startups meet our selection committee in order to select the best 7-10 teams to join the program
learning experience and out-of-the-building approach, to successfully
transform ideas into innovative products. The program takes you
from Business Model Consolidation, to Validation &
Prototyping aiming at Fundraising & Go-to-Market success
directly with expert mentors from our Corporate Partners and Deloitte
ecosystem in order to validate and scale your business faster thanks to
MVP and POC testing
in the final Demo Day in front of carefully selected professional
investors that will be keen to drive your company to the next stage
your network and learn from cross-functional and cross-contamination
teams of Corporate executives, experienced consultants, entrepreneurs,
scientists, private investors and venture capitalists (VCs)