people within their respective fields as the driving force behind our
had. With joining MainOne you’ll be challenged, inspired and proud as
you become a part of something big.
Table of Contents
Job Title: Account Manager
Department: Sales & Marketing
Reporting Line: Sales Manager, Abuja
- The Account Manager’s primary responsibility is to retain and grow
current accounts and for gaining new market share in their given
- Manage relationships of specific accounts as assigned and also grow the accounts to grow the company’s sales/revenues.
- Use an existing network of industry contacts to generate new business leads.
- Deliver sales presentations as may be required to high level decision makers.
- Attend client meetings as required for sales closure
- Maintain and expand relationships with existing clients and potential clients.
- Serve as the primary customer contact for technical and business issues for those specific accounts
- Achieve sales targets
- Ensure sales input into CRM is constantly updated.
Qualifications, Skills & Competencies
- Problem Solving
- Analytical Thinking
- Research & writing skills
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Strong Quantitative Skills
- Relationship Management
- Technical & Professional proficiency
- A self-starter with the ability to deliver solely
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline preferably Business Management or related field
- Minimum of 3-5 years experience working with a sales/business development team
Demand on the Job
- Travel may be required
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability and willingness to work long hours and meet tight deadlines.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to Apply