Western Union (WU) believes that when money moves, better things happen. A business expands. A child goes to college. Emergency aid arrives when it’s needed. An economy prospers, an opportunity opens, a community heals and relationships endure.
Are you passionate about financial inclusion? Are you a problem-solver who believes in finding innovative solutions? The Moving Money For Better Scholarship is an opportunity for creative leaders who believe in our purpose of moving money for better.
The Moving Money For Better Scholarship will allow three leaders passionate about financial inclusion the opportunity to join the Western Union delegation at the 2018 One Young World Summit in The Hague, The Netherlands. During the Summit they will connect with fellow change makers from more than 190 countries!
Western Union (WU) Moving Money For Better Scholarship Benefits
- Access to the One Young World Summit 2018 in The Hague, Netherlands
- Hotel accommodation on a shared basis (inclusive) October 16-20, 2018
- Provisions for additional accommodations may be made for delegates as needed
- The cost of travel to and from The Hague (flights in economy)
- Catering which includes breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Transport between the Summit accommodation and the Summit venue
- Summit hand-outs and support materials
- Discretionary funds to provide for emergency out of pocket expenses whilst in The Hague.
Western Union (WU) Moving Money For Better Scholarship Eligibility
If you are aged 18 – 30 and passionate about financial inclusion and creative solutions, then this opportunity is for you! Successful scholars will demonstrate:
- A passion for creating social impact through financial inclusion
- Creative and innovative problem solver
- Concern for local and global issues.
How to Apply for Western Union (WU) Moving Money For Better Scholarship
Click Here to Apply
Application Deadline for Western Union (WU) Moving Money for Better Scholarship is 4 June 2018