appear for the KolaDaisi University, Ibadan, Screening Exercise, at
KolaDaisi University, Ibadan KM 18, Ibadan-Oyo Expressway, Ibadan.
Table of Contents
KolaDaisi University Undergraduate Courses.
- B.Sc. Biology
- B.Sc. Microbiology
- B.Sc. Chemistry
- B.Sc. Biochemistry
- B.Sc. Industrial Chemistry
- B.Sc. Mathematics
- B.Sc. Computer Science
- B.Sc. Statistics
- B.Sc. Physics with Electronics
- B.A. English Language and Literary Studies
- B.A. History and Diplomatic Studies
- B.Sc. Business Administration
- B.Sc. Economics
- B.Sc. Accounting
- B.Sc. Banking and Finance
- B.Sc. Mass Communication
- B.Sc. Political Science
- B.Sc. Actuarial Science
KolaDaisi University Undergraduate Admission Requirements for UTME Candidates.
applying for the 100-Level Undergraduate Programme at KolaDaisi
University, Ibadan must possess a minimum of five (5) ‘O’ Level Credit
passes at not more than two (2) sittings in SSCE, GCE, NECO, NABTEB or
equivalent. Candidates awaiting results may apply.
applicants are required to have sat for the 2018 Unified Tertiary
Matriculation Examination (UTME) and meet the required National Cut-Off
- Applicants are to complete the on-line application form
by visiting KolaDaisi University website at
- Applicants will be required to participate in the KolaDaisi University, Ibadan, Screening Exercise
- Candidates wishing to change their choice of institution to KolaDaisi University, Ibadan, are required to:
- Apply for change of institution through JAMB (visit JAMB website for details)
- Complete the KolaDaisi University Online Application Form; and
- Participate in the KolaDaisi University, Ibadan, Screening Exercise.
KolaDaisi University Undergraduate Admission Requirements for Direct Entry Candidates.
must have at least two A’ Level passes in the relevant subjects in the
Interim Joint Matriculation Board (IJMB), Joint Universities Preliminary
Examination Board (JUPEB) or Cambridge moderated School of Basic
- In NCE or ND passes at the acceptable grades,
Candidates are also required to satisfy the Ordinary Level Certificate
requirements for the intended programme as in (i).
How to Apply for KolaDaisi University Undergraduate Admission Form.
Account Number: 1771791077
Bank Name: Skye Bank
Account Number: 5100267248
Bank Name: Heritage Bank
(i) Application forms can be downloaded for manual submission at the
University Campus, Kilometer 18, Ibadan-Oyo Express Road, Ibadan
application forms with appropriate Bank teller to
form and original copies of their O’ Level results for clearance at time