Outside the US, our focus is on large global multinational corporate and financial institution clients. Within EMEA, we provide global solutions to the largest corporate and financial institution clients headquartered across the region, as well as subsidiaries of our large global multinational clients.
At BofAML, we operate a dual coverage model – with Corporate and Investment banking teams working seamlessly together to deliver the entire firm to our clients.
The Corporate Banking team is responsible for delivering financing, treasury and risk management solutions to our clients, and the Global Investment Banking team manages the strategic dialogue (including Mergers & Acquisitions advisory as well as equity capital markets).
In addition, Global Corporate Banking manages the firm’s balance sheet allocation to our clients in coordination with our Wholesale Credit and Risk teams.
As a client coverage relationship management function focused on delivering the bank’s full suite of capabilities and solutions, Global Corporate Banking works alongside colleagues in Global Investment Banking, Global Capital Markets and Global Treasury Services to provide holistic advice and best-in-class execution services.
As an Off-cycle intern within Global Corporate Banking, you will:
- Assist Global Corporate Banking professionals in relationship management, origination and execution across a diverse set of product areas
- Gain an in-depth understanding of our clients, the industries in which they operate and how the bank helps support both their growth aspirations and day-to-day banking requirements
- Provide market-informed judgments on a broad array of financing strategies to address clients’ specific needs
- Become proficient at credit analytics and the various metrics used to price and structure various debt instruments
- Gain familiarity with the legal and documentation aspects of various debt instruments as key step in debt execution
- Work on live transactions and interact with clients as you build your network and experience
- Help to generate ideas and cross selling opportunities for new and existing clients
- Assist in the development of client specific analysis (e.g. capital structure, acquisition finance)
- Work closely with Investment Banking teams on client coverage and origination