The National Youth Service Corps, NYSC 2018 Batch A Mobilization Time-Table has been published by the management of NYSC.
The NYSC Batch A 2018 Online Registration for Foreign and Locally Trained Graduate is scheduled to commence from 26 March, 2018 to 6th April, 2018.
The mobilization timetable clearly shows the activities that lead up to the deployment of 2018 Batch A prospective corps members to the different states in Nigeria for the compulsory one year National Youth Service.
Below is the timetable for other activities leading up to the deployment of 2018 Batch A prospective Corps members;
NYSC 2018 Batch A Mobilization Timetable.
1. 2018 Batch ‘A’ Pre-Mobilization Workshop 5th – 9th March 2018
2. Briefing/Sensitization of Final year students/prospective corps Members. 5th March – 16th April 2018
3. Display of list of all approved programmes for institutions on NYSC portal for cross checking and feedback 9th – 13th March 2018
4. Collation of Prospective Corps Members’ Data by Corps Producing Institutions CPIs 9th – 13th March 2018
5. Submission/Uploading of Senate/Academic Board Approved Results for Full/Part-Time Graduates and re-validation Lists by CPIs 19th – 24th March 2018
6. On-line Registration by Foreign and locally Trained Nigerian Graduates 26th March – 8th April 2018
7. Deployment and Printing of Call-up Letters by ICT Department 9th – 11th April, 2018
8. Notification/On-line Printing of Call-up Letters/Delivery of Call-up letters to Institutions (stream I) 12th – 15th April, 2018
9. On-line Printing of Deployment Disposition by Corps Producing Institutions (CPIs) 12th – 16th April, 2018
10. 2018 Batch ‘A’ Orientation Course (Stream I and II)