Applications are invited form suitably qualified candidates for the following vacant position in the Ajayi Crowther University:
Table of Contents
- 1 NON-TEACHING STAFF POSITION VICE CHANCELLOR’S OFFICE
- 2 QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERINCE REQUIRED FOR THE POSITION
- 3 METHOD OF APPLICATION FOR Ajayi Crowther University Internal Auditor Job Recruitment 2018.
- 4 Application Deadline for the Ajayi Crowther University Internal Auditor Job Recruitment 2018:
NON-TEACHING STAFF POSITION VICE CHANCELLOR’S OFFICE
Internal Audit Unit
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERINCE REQUIRED FOR THE POSITION
Internal Auditor (ACUNTSS 08)
METHOD OF APPLICATION FOR Ajayi Crowther University Internal Auditor Job Recruitment 2018.
Candidates should possess B.Sc. or HND in Accountancy from recognized Institution plus membership of professionally recognized Accountancy body ICAN, ANAN, ACCA, ACMA, CPA or its equivalent with 6 years of experience in higher institution.
Candidates are required to submit 10 word processing copies of their applications and Curriculum Vitae giving information in the following format:
- Full names with surname in Capitals
- Post desired and Department
- Date of birth, Town and State of Origin
- Religion and Denomination
- Current Postal Address
- Permanent Home Address (with Telephone No)
- Marital Status
- Names and ages of children
- Institutions attended with dates
- Academic Qualifications
- Work Experience
- Present employment, status, salary and employer
- List of publications in details (where applicable)
- Extra-curricular activities
- Names and Addresses of 3 Referees whose reports should be sealed and submitted along with the application. Two of the referees must be authorities in the candidate’s area of specialization.
The post applied for and Department are to be indicated at the top-left corner of the sealed envelope containing the applications.
Application Deadline for the Ajayi Crowther University Internal Auditor Job Recruitment 2018:
All applications should be addressed to the Registrar, Ajayi Crowther University, P.M.B. 1066, Oyo, Oyo State, Nigeria to reach her not later than ONE (1) week from the date of this publication.
Adenike T. Fatogun (Mrs.)