- Use Google Chrome Browser or Mozilla Firefox to log on to https://umyu.edu.ng/ugadmission/
print your Admission Letter, click on ‘Print Admission Letter’ link at
the left hand side. It is recommended to use a color printer to print
your admission letter. Note that you can only print your original
admission letter ONCE.
- Click on ‘Print Other Forms’ under the
‘Print Admission Letter’ link to download and Print Student Guarantor
Form, Acceptance of Provisional offer of Admission Form and Form 01.
- Fill the forms diligently and proceed to the next step.
- To commence the online registration, go to https://umyu.edu.ng/ugadmission/
enter your UTME/ DE Reg. No and UTME score/ DE default Password. Click
‘Log on to portal’ under ‘Print Other Forms’ link to openyour
- Supply all the required information on your
personalized page including your most recent passport photograph
(Snapped on RED background), signature, email address, home address and
- Please ensure that all the information supplied above is to the best of your knowledge correct.
- Your recent passport photograph and signature must be legible and in JPEG format less than 100kb in size.
- Ensure you click on the ‘Save Profile’ button at the end of the page to complete your registration.
system will automatically redirect you to the payment page immediately
you click the ‘Save Profile’ button as described in step 2 above.
2. Please choose any of the following payment options to pay your school fees:
Use this option to generate transaction ID to pay cash in any of the following Banks:-
- Fidelity Bank (Nationwide)
- First Bank PLC
- FCMB Katsina Branch
- UBA Katsina Branch
- Union Bank Katsina Branch
- Skye Bank Katsina Branch
- Keystone Bank Katsina Branch
Or use Quickteller by login on to www.quickteller.com/umyu and follow the instructions.
Payments made at Banks other than Fidelity Bank attract an additional Bank Charge of N100.00 only.
- Collect your University Email address from the Directorate of ICT (DICT).
commence the online Course registration, log on to ‘portal.umyu.edu.ng’
using your university email address collected from the DICT to open
your personalized page and register your courses.
two copies of all completed forms, payment receipts, S.S.C.E scratch
card and credentials to your department and academic office.
- To make a room (bed-space) reservation click on ‘Reserve Hostel Room’ link on your portal profile.
- Upon successful reservation, proceed to make payment using any of the payment options above.
- Note that room (bed-space) reservation expires after 48Hrs if payment is not
- Accommodation payment attracts an additional N300 Bank Charges.