Delta State Bursary and Scholarship Board, hereby invites applications from qualified Delta State Students in Nigerian Public and Private Tertiary Institutions to participate in the 2017/2018 Student's Special Assistance Scheme (Bursary Award) tenable in Nigeria tertiary institutions.
The Delta State Bursary and Scholarship Board scheme is for students already in any recognized public and higher institution /Universities, Polytechnics, Colleges of Education that are on regular programme.
Candidates Eligible for Delta State Bursary and Scholarship Board.
All Applicants must:
1. Be of Delta State Origin;
2. All applicant above 18 years of age MUST have registered with National Identification Management Commission (NIMC);
3. All applicant below 18 years of age MUST submit JAMB registration number;
4. Be a Registered full time student only of any Public Tertiary Institutions;
5. Diploma, Masters and PhD Students are not eligible;
6. Either be in Second year or above (200 to 500 level) in the Universities or
7. Be in ND II, HND I and HND II in the Polytechnics / Monotechnics;
8. Be in 200 level and above for all Higher Institution.
9. Only approved public and private owned schools (University, Polytechnics and College of Educations) are Eligible to apply.
10. Have a CGPA of 2.20 and above in the previous academic year’s examination.
Delta State Bursary and Scholarship Board Method of Application.
- Applicants are to fill the Fresh Application Form and submit online.
- Online processing fee of N800 will charged using debit cards.
- Once the Payment is successful, Login to your profile page to complete your details by providing your Bank details and your Academics details.
- Download and Print your Online Acknowledgement Card after succesful payment for verification, It is extremely important that you retain your Acknowlegement Card after sending scan copy to: email@example.com
Multiple application will be disqualify. Do you NOT apply more than once.
Delta State Bursary and Scholarship Board Deadline is 17th March, 2018.
Click Here to Apply For Delta State Bursary and Scholarship Board.
Note: Send email to: firstname.lastname@example.org for any application problems, issues, and enquiring.