The management of the University of Lagos (UNILAG), wishes to inform all the candidates who are offered provisional admission into the University the the registration and screening procedure for the 2017/2018 academic session newly admitted UTME candidates has been published.
Candidates are advised to follow the under-listed registration procedure strictly.
STAGE 1: UPLOADING OF DOCUMENTS
Login to the Unilag Students Portal (www.unilag.edu.ng > students > student login) and fill the bio-data form, print the Screening Form (students are expected to upload the under-listed documents while filling the Bio-data form)
- Birth certificate
- Letter of reference
- Testimonial from secondary schools attended
- Certificate of state of origin
- JAMB Admission letter
- Previous Degree Certificate (DE students
STAGE 2: SCREENING
Proceed to the Registration Centre as scheduled
Submit four copies of the under-listed documents to the Registration Officer:
Screening Form generated from Stage 1
- UTME Result Slip
- Unilag Post-UTME Result Slip
- O’ Level Result Certificate (WAEC / NECO) Or Statement of Result with an online version of the Result
- Letter of Reference from a Reputable Clergyman/Imam/Lawyer/Senior Civil Servant
- Birth Certificate/Sworn Declaration of Age
- Testimonial from Secondary Schools attended
- Certificate of State of Origin
- Jamb Admission Letter
- Passport Photographs (12 Copies)
STAGE 3: PAYMENT OF FEES
Generate pay advice
Proceed to any bank to make payment
STAGE 4: FACULTY AND DEPARTMENTAL REGISTRATION
Proceed to the Faculty/ Department for registration.
STAGE 5: FINAL ENROLLMENT
- Return to the Registration Officer for Final enrollment with the under-listed items:
- JAMB Admission Letter (If not previously submitted during screening)
- Completed and duly signed Students Bio-data
- Completed and duly signed Students Information Form (SIF)
Impersonation is a serious offense and anybody found guilty of this will automatically forfeit his/her admission and may be handed over to Security Operatives.
Drug Use. The University has zero tolerance for drug use; hence a compulsory test shall be conducted for all newly admitted students before or after registration.
The admission of newly admitted students that test positive to drug use shall be withdrawn.