Candidates are advised to follow the under-listed registration procedure strictly.
STAGE 1: UPLOADING OF DOCUMENTS
Login to the Unilag Students Portal (www.unilag.edu.ng > students > student login) and fill the bio-data form, print the Screening Form (students are expected to upload the under-listed documents while filling the Bio-data form)
- Birth certificate
- Letter of reference
- Testimonial from secondary schools attended
- Certificate of state of origin
- JAMB Admission letter
- Previous Degree Certificate (DE students
STAGE 2: SCREENING
Proceed to the Registration Centre as scheduled
Submit four copies of the under-listed documents to the Registration Officer:
Screening Form generated from Stage 1
- UTME Result Slip
- Unilag Post-UTME Result Slip
- O’ Level Result Certificate (WAEC / NECO) Or Statement of Result with an online version of the Result
- Letter of Reference from a Reputable Clergyman/Imam/Lawyer/Senior Civil Servant
- Birth Certificate/Sworn Declaration of Age
- Testimonial from Secondary Schools attended
- Certificate of State of Origin
- Jamb Admission Letter
- Passport Photographs (12 Copies)
STAGE 3: PAYMENT OF FEES
Generate pay advice
Proceed to any bank to make payment
STAGE 4: FACULTY AND DEPARTMENTAL REGISTRATION
Proceed to the Faculty/ Department for registration.
STAGE 5: FINAL ENROLLMENT
- Return to the Registration Officer for Final enrollment with the under-listed items:
- JAMB Admission Letter (If not previously submitted during screening)
- Completed and duly signed Students Bio-data
- Completed and duly signed Students Information Form (SIF)
Impersonation is a serious offense and anybody found guilty of this will automatically forfeit his/her admission and may be handed over to Security Operatives.
Drug Use. The University has zero tolerance for drug use; hence a compulsory test shall be conducted for all newly admitted students before or after registration.
The admission of newly admitted students that test positive to drug use shall be withdrawn.