University of Abuja PG Acceptance Fee & 2017/2018 Registration Guidelines.
This is to inform all candidates offered provisional admission list into the Postgraduate School of the University of Abuja that they can now begin the payment of acceptance fee and registration for the 2017/2018 academic session.
The School of Postgraduate Acceptance Fee and Registration Guidelines has been published below:
UniAbuja PG Acceptance Fee & 2017/2018 Registration Guidelines.
- Go to pgportal.uniabuja.edu.ng
- Click on “The Postgraduate Portal”
- Read the “General Information” and close the form afterwards
- Click “New Students”
- Click “Check Admission Status” to confirm if you have been offered admission
- Simply enter your FormID and Click Check Admission Status
- If you have been offered admission, proceed to 7, else close the page and check back later
- Click Pay Admission Notification Fee of 4,500; This option enables you to pay the prescribed fee of 4,500, which can be done either through your debit card or through the bank. Ensure you copy out your RRR number, supply your personal email and phone number if possible since you might need them to make a case to Remita in case of transaction failure.
- Print your Admission Notification letter ; This will comprise of your admission notification letter and other supporting documents that will be required during your screening both at the department and the postgraduate school.
- Download the Admission Pack ; This pack consist of a set of instructions and procedures to ensure stress-free payment and registration process
- Complete your BioData ; This form enables your department and the postgraduate school at large to have a full detail of your personal information, including addresses, next-ok-kin information and your passport photograph.
- Get Payment Details ; Use this option at any point to query Remita if you have made payment, but still pending. It enables you to access Remita yourself and know the status of your payment and automatically update the University database once the payment is successful.