TASU 2018 Fresh & Returning Students Academic Calendar Out.
The Taraba State University, Jalingo (TASU) has released the approved academic calendar for the 2017/2018 academic session.
TASU Fresh Students Academic Calendar.
|1.||Release of list of admitted candidates||9th January, 2018|
|2a||Circular to the admitted candidates and returning students to apply for placement into the newly|
introduced courses and programmes
|9th January, 2018|
|2b||Placement/Allocation of courses to the successful|
|10th-12th January, 2018|
|3.||Verification of credentials and registration||10th-20th January, 2018|
|4.||Late registration||22nd-27th January. 2018|
|5.||Portal will be opened for online registration||10th-27th January, 2018|
|6.||Lectures commence for newly admitted|
|29th January, 2018|
|7.||Matriculation of newly admitted students||14th-16th February, 2018|
|8.||First Semester Examination begins for 100 level||16th April, 2018|
|9.||End of First Semester Examination for 100 level||30th April, 2018|
|10.||2nd Semester Lectures begins for 100 level||14th May, 2018|
|11.||2nd Semester Examination begins for 100 level||13th August, 2018|
|12.||2nd Semester Examination ends for 100 level||25th August, 2018|
TASU Returning Students Academic Calendar.
First Semester calendar of Events
- Monday, 13th November, 2017 – First Semester begins
- Registration for Returning Students 13th – 24th November, 2017.
- Late Registration 27th November, 2017 to 1st December, 2017.
- Friday, 15th December, 2017 Christmas Break
- 8th January, 2018 Resumption
- 12th March, 2018 – First Semester Examination begins
- 30th March, 2018 – End of First Semester examination
Second Semester calendar of Events
- 16th to 27th April, 2018 – Registration for all levels (100-500level)
- 30th April, 2018 to 4th May, 2018 – Late Registration.
- 16th April, 2018 Second Semester lecture begins
- 23rd July, 2018 Second Semester Examination Begins
- 10th August, 2018 End of Second Semester Examination
- 11th August, 2018 to 2nd October, 2018 – Long Vacation
Envisaged to Commence from 2nd October, 2018