St. Augustine college of education (SACOED) school fees for new students 2018/19 academic session has been released for the 2017/2018 academic session.
The Authorities of SACOED therefore informs all prospective students who were successful during the post UTME screening exercise and gained admission into St. Augustine college of education (SACOED) to go through the school fees schedule below before payment of fee.
The table below itemizes SACOED School fees schedule for new and returning students, and all courses offered for 2018 and 2019 academic session.
The SACOED fees as seen in the table below includes Accommodation fee, ICT fee, library fee, acceptance fee and a host of other fees payable.
Please note that acceptance fee is to be paid first upon admission into SACOED as a proof of acceptance of the provisional admission from JAMB. See below the table for the acceptance fee payment details.
Prospective students are therefore advised to read through to get all vital information needed in paying their fees on time.
Late payment would attract extra charges and failure to pay the fees on time could lead to the student’s inability to seat for their semester examination as approved by the management of the institution.
Upon reading of this information, you would be clear about the following;
- St. Augustine college of education school fees for New students 2017/18 Academic session
- St. Augustine college of education School Fees For All CoursesSACOED acceptance fee for NCE students 2018/19 Academic session
- Other fees and charges as seen in the table below.
All newly admitted and returning students are advised to pay their tuition fees for the 2017/2018 academic session early to the designated banks as approved by the school management.
SACOED School Fees Schedule For New & Returning Students Table.
Click Here to View SACOED School Fees Schedule for 2017/2018 Academic Session.
- Payment of school fees should be made within two weeks of offer of admission
- All students paying by installment must pay exactly N80, 000 first
- Payments and registration made after 1st month of acceptance of admission letter are late
- All payments should be made by cash to the college account to the designated bank on collection of a bank teller from the cash office
- Late registration after 1st month of issuance of admission letter attracts a late registration fee of N3,000
- Late registration after 2nd month of issuance of admission letter attracts a late registration fee of N5,000
- Fees paid are not transferable from one programme to another
- Fees paid are not refundable
- All students paying installmentally must pay N2,000 administrative charge