PPPRA Recruitment Application and Requirements - 2018.
This update is to guide/help all interested candidates who are anticipating for the forthcoming 2018 Petroleum Product Price Regulatory Recruitment to to know all the criteria to join PPPRA.
Petroleum Product Price Regulatory Authority (PPRA) Recruitment Requirements
According to PPRA below are the basic requirements needed from every applicant.
- Applicant must not be older than thirty five (35) years as at June, 2018
- Applicant must possess at least Five (5) credit grades in WASC/GCE/SSCE including Maths, English and 3 other relevant subjects obtained in one sitting.
- Applicant must possess a Bachelor’s Degree (BSC) minimum of Second Class Honours (Lower Division) in any of the science disciplines, Master’s degree in any Science disciplines.
- Applicant must possess NYSC Discharge Certificate.
- Must be Computer Literate; Ability to work with basic computer applications (e.g. MS-Word, Excel, MS-PowerPoint etc.)
- Good Geographical mobility within and outside Nigeria.