2017/2018 Northwest University, Kano Registration Guidelines [Freshers]
The Northwest University, Kano online registration guidelines of fresh students for the 2017/2018 academic session is out.
1. Create a user account with your email and set a password. Please make sure you write your information in a safe place in order not to forget them.
2. Visit https//nwu.edu.ng
3. Click on ‘New Registration
4. Enter your UTME Number and click on CONTINUE
5. Enter your valid email address
6. Select your portal password and make sure to write it somewhere
7. Click ‘CONTINUE’ to create you portal account and print your Remita for payment invoice (and other documents), you can open your email address to re-print your payment invoice always
8. Proceed to the Bursary for verification of your Remita payment.
9. Proceed to any Zenith Bank branch to pay your Registration fees using Remita or make the payment online Via Remita.
10.Return to the Academic Division for continuation of your Central Registration Documentation.
11.Return to https://nwu.edu.ng and click on my portlet to complete your online Registration
12.Print your Course Registration Form (CRF), Bio-data and Acceptance letter.