Northwest University, Kano Central Registration Requirements for the 2017/2018 Session Out.
Authorities of the Northwest University, Kano hereby informs all newly admitted students that the central registration requirements for the 2017/2018 academic session has been released.
You are required to come to the Academic Division along with the following for the Central
1. Admission Letter
2. JAMB result slip for (UTME) Candidates and JAMB Registration E-Slip for Direct Entry (DE) Candidates
3. Duly verified and stamped REGISTRATION CHARGES ASSESSMENT INVOICE by the Bursary
4. Original ‘A’ level statement of result (s) for DE Candidates
5. Original ‘O’ level statement of Result(s) for both UTME and DE candidates.
6. Transcript of Academic Records for Ordinary Diploma and National Diploma candidates
7. Original Primary School Leaving Certificate or Testimonial
8. Original Birth Certificate or Declaration of Age
9. Original Indigene Identification Certificate/Attestation
10. Duly completed undertaking form
11. Twelve recent white colored background Passport size Photograph (upload same into the Registration Portal for your I.D Card).
12. Duly completed candidate Screening form (hereby attached)
13. Letter of reference as specified in the Admission letter
14. Medical Certificate as specified in the Admission letter
15. Scratch Card for checking O’Level Result(s) (NECO, WAEC etc)
16. Bio-data form.
17. Acceptance Confirmation letter
18. Course Registration Form (CRF)