McPherson University JAMB 2018/2019 UTME Cut-Off Mark.
Candidates who meet McPherson University cut off mark would then proceed for internal screening exercise by the University, and are thereby are advised to carry all documents along including recent passport photographs (not less than 16 copies).
Candidates should note that the benefits of meeting MCU cut off mark for JAMB is the fact that candidates are given the opportunity to gain admission to study into any of the courses offered in McPherson University so long as the candidates get a good score in the internal screening exercise.
Some documents are required by the school authority for their internal screening exercise
Documents required for Internal screening in McPherson University are;
1. Printed Post-UTME Screening Form
2. Internet copy of O’level results (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB/NBAIS)
3. Printed copy JAMB Result Slip
4. Primary School Leaving Certificate
5. Birth Certificate/Declaration of age
6. Local Government Indigene/Citizen/Residence Certificate
7. Recent colored passport photographs (Not less than 16 copies)
McPherson University JAMB cut off marks for 2017/18 academic session is 120, therefore, candidates who get up to 120 are automatically eligible for internal screening Exercise, but we must warn you, the higher your JAMB score, the higher your chances of clinching the course registered in your UTME.