Table of Contents
How to Apply: 2018/2018 Masters Scholarship For Nigerian Students.
- 1.1 Kristianstad University Scholarships for Students outside EU/EEA and Switzerland in Sweden
- 1.2 Cranfield Sub-Saharan Africa Merit Scholarship in Leadership and Management (UK)
- 1.3 Holland Scholarship in Erasmus University for Non EU/EEA Students in Netherland
- 1.4 Louis Dreyfus-Weidenfeld and Hoffmann Scholarship and Leadership Program at Oxford University
- 1.5 University of Sydney International Scholarships (USydIS)
- 1.6 Australia Research Training Program (RTP) Scholarships
- 1.7 DAAD Scholarships in Germany for Development-Related Postgraduate Courses
- 1.8 Adelaide Scholarships International (ASI)
- 1.9 Italian Government Scholarships for Foreign Students
- 1.10 Westminster Full-Fee Masters Scholarships for International Students
How to Apply: 2018/2018 Masters Scholarship For Nigerian Students.
available to Nigerian Students who are aspiring to further their
education overseas. There are scholarship available to full or part
tuition fees, accommodation, travel expenses, and allowances to offset
cost of living.
available to Nigerian students looking to pursue a Masters degree
Kristianstad University Scholarships for Students outside EU/EEA and Switzerland in Sweden
study at Kristianstad University and is based on merits. The scholarship
awarded could either cover full or part tuition fees and is give to
deserving student to pursue any master degree program of choice offered
at the institution.
- Applicant should be from outside the EU/EEA
- Applicants are to pay the application fee
- Applicants who had their bachelors degree program at Kristianstad are given preference
- Applicant with excellent undergraduate credentials are eligible for qualification
- Applicant are to ensure that they complete the application forms correctly and submit the required documents
- Applicants must show proficiency in English language
Cranfield Sub-Saharan Africa Merit Scholarship in Leadership and Management (UK)
to study in any of the eligible masters program in Cranfield University
in the United Kingdom. The value of the scholarship is set at 4,000
pounds towards offsetting part of their tuition fees.
- Applicants must have graduated with first class honors or second class upper with honours in their undergraduate program.
- Applicants must meet the English language proficiency requirements in order to be selected
- Scholarship is available to applicants who apply for a full time Masters degree in an eligible course.
Holland Scholarship in Erasmus University for Non EU/EEA Students in Netherland
University in Holland looking to bag a masters degree. The Scholarship
is awarded by the Dutch Ministry of Education, and sciences and Dutch
research universities and universities of applied sciences. The value of
the scholarship is set at 5,000 Euros made in two separate payments to
the student in the first year of the masters program.
- Applicants must be from outside the EU/EEA member countries.
- Applicants must live outside the Netherlands and would not have studied there also
- Applicants must have an impeccable study results in their previous qualification
- Applicants must write and send in a complete application stating how
the scholarship is going to be of importance to the students’ academic
- Applicants must have completed their visa application before May of the year to commence the program.
- Applicants must be able to meet the English language requirements in order to be considered
- Personal Statement
- Financial Document
- Transcript indicating grades obtained in previous qualifications
Louis Dreyfus-Weidenfeld and Hoffmann Scholarship and Leadership Program at Oxford University
- You should be applying to start one of the eligible courses at Oxford.
- You must be ordinarily resident in one of the eligible countries (see the official website for the complete list).
- Applicants should be willing to return to their country of ordinary residence once the course is completed.
University of Sydney International Scholarships (USydIS)
who wish to undertake a Postgraduate Research Degree or Master’s by
Research program at the university. The USydIS covers tuition fees and
living allowance for up to three years with the possibility of one
semester’s extension for PhD students.
- Applicants must be an international student who wish to pursue a
full time program in a Higher Degree by Research (HDR) at this
- Applicants must be undertaking study in a subject area recognized by the University in the areas of its research strengths.
- Applicant must not hold a research qualification regarded to be equivalent to an Australian Research Doctorate degree
- Applicants must not have been offered an Australia Award scholarship within two years of commencing the RTP Fee Scholarship.
- Applicants must not be receiving a scholarship in which course tuition is covered.
Australia Research Training Program (RTP) Scholarships
in an accredited HDR course of study at an Australian university or
need to be submitted directly to recognised universities. Each
university has its own application and selection process, and applicants
are to contact their chosen university directly to discuss how to apply
for the RTP scheme.
DAAD Scholarships in Germany for Development-Related Postgraduate Courses
in Germany for Nigerian students for a number of postgraduate courses at
German Universities which aims at providing academically educated young
professionals from developing countries with further specialized
- Applicants must Work either for a public authority or a state or private company in a developing country
- Applicants must hold a Bachelor’s degree in a related subject.
- Applicant must have completed an academic degree with far above
average results (upper third) and a minimum of two years related
professional experience after the first degree.
- Applicant’s academic degrees should normally not be more than six years old.
Adelaide Scholarships International (ASI)
International (ASI) to assist high quality overseas postgraduate
students in areas of research strength in the University of Adelaide to
support its research effort.
- Applicants must have successfully completed at least the equivalent of an Australian First Class Honors degree.
- Scholarships will be awarded strictly on academic merit and research potential
- International applicants must not hold a research qualification
regarded by the University of Adelaide to be equivalent to an Australian
Research Doctorate degree.
- International applicants must provided evidence of their meeting the minimum English language proficiency requirements
application for Admission and a Scholarship via the online application
system. There is no application fee.
Italian Government Scholarships for Foreign Students
institution in Italy both to foreign citizens and Italian citizens
- Applicants must have the academic qualifications required for enrolling in the institution selected.
- Applicants are eligible to apply if between 18 and 36 years.
- Candidates are to submit a certificate showing their proficiency in
Italian language, with a minimum of the B2 level of the Common European
Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR).
Westminster Full-Fee Masters Scholarships for International Students
to prospective postgraduate applicants from any country including
applied for admission and successfully been offered a place
(either conditional or unconditional) on the intended course of study.
complete the scholarship application form and submit it together with
the required documents by POST. More information on how to apply and
required documents can be found in the link below.