KSCE, Ilorin Screening Online Application Procedures.
Following the commencement of the Kwara State College of Education, Illorin (KSCE), NCE Programme admission screening, the management of the institution has released the Screening Exercise Online Application Procedures for the 2017/2018 academic session.
KSCE, Ilorin Screening Online Application Procedures [NCE].
ONLINE APPLICATION PROCEDURE:
- Register and pay for the Pre-Admission Screening through the college portal (www.kwcoeilorin.edu.ng/portal/nce/app_jamb_verification/ )
- Complete the screening form by supplying all the required details.
- Complete the results verification form by supplying PIN and SERIAL of VALID relevant results checker. (Using expired card details could affect your chances)
- Print out the Pre-Admission Screening Application containing your personal details as well as the Results Verification Slip..
Submit the following to the Admission Office:
- Printed Pre-Admission Screening Application Form
- Printed Results Verification Slip.
- NEAT Photocopy of the UTME results slip.
- NEAT Photocopies of WASC, NECO, NABTEB, etc results used to apply
- 2 recent colour passport sized photographs
See also: KSCE, Ilorin NCE 2017/2018 Pre-Admission Online Application Details.
For payment details, visit the college portal (www.kwcoeilorin.edu.ng/portal/nce/app_jamb_verification/)
FOR FURTHER ENQUIRIES/INFORMATION:
Visit the college website (www.kwcoeilorin.edu.ng) or, Visit the college premises (admissions office, Registry), or Call any of the following GSM numbers (8.00am - 5.00pm): 08035019211, 08056505860, 08096050816, 08035856765 and 08082179705.