IBBU 2017/2018 IJMB 1st Batch Admission List Released.
This is to inform the general public especially candidate’s who applied for admission into Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University, Lapai that the management has released the IJMB First batch admission list for 2017/2018 academic session.
Applicants can check their admission status online by the following procedure.
How To Check Your Admission Status
1. Go to IBBU Admission checking portal to check your admission status online. CLICK HERE
2. Enter your Application No. in the field provided above
3. Click on the button title CHECK MY IJMB ADMISSION STATUS
4. A message would be displayed on the page indicating the status of your request and further instructions.
All admitted students are hereby notified that they are to pay Five Thousand Naira (N5,000) acceptance fee in to the following Account No. before they can collect their admission letter and other related admission documents.
Account Name: IBBUL Revenue
Account No. 1006225420
Successful candidates are to collect their admission letter at the main campus Lapai from Tuesday 30th January, 2018 and thereafter proceed with their online registration accordingly.
Candidates are to come along with the following documents for the collection of their admission letters:
1. Bank teller / receipt evidence of the acceptance fee payment
2. Original O level certificates/statement of result
3. Original Local Government Letter of Indigenship
4. Original Birth Certificate or Statutory Declaration of Age