IAUE Qualification/Registration For Re-Run Student’s – 2017/2018 Academic Session.
The University Senate has been inundated with numerous complaints by students who were not able to graduate at a record time due to carryover of failed courses.
Consequently, Senate at its meeting of April 12 , 2017 approved the following guidelines for re-run students to enable them complete their programme.
The window is opened only for students admitted by Ignatius Ajuru University of Education from 2009/2010 to 2014/2015
- Must be registered students with Ignatius Ajuru University of Education matriculation number.
- Must show proof of payment of all fees for the sessions while he/she was in the University.
- Must not have been expelled, rusticated or withdrawn for academic failure or any other causes from the University.
- Did not graduate at the end of a four (4) years programme. In effect the student must have entered the prescribed examinations at the final year, but could not graduate.
2. DURATION OF THE PROGRAMME
The programme is to run for a full session of two semesters. This is to enable the students to remedy their failed or unregistered courses.
It will also enable them participate in class activities in order not to compromise quality.
3. NUMBER OF UNIT
Each student must register and pass the failed and or not yet-taken course(s) in line with extant University graduation requirements.
However, no students shall be allowed to register for more than the prescribed maximum of 48 units per session as required by the University academic guidelines.
4. COLLECTION OF FORMS
All prospective re-run students are to collect the prescribed forms from the Academic Office on the payment of five thousand naira only (N 5,000) payable through ICT.
In addition to the payment of all outstanding fees as in item (b) aforementioned, each student is expected to pay the prescribed fees for 2017/2018 session.
Signed: D.C.F. OKOGBAA
DIRECTOR, ACADEMIC OFFICE