Defence Intelligence Agency (DIA) 2018/2019 Recruitment form and registration guidelines out | Steps To Apply for Online Registration.
The Defence Intelligence Agency(DIA) recruitment has not commenced yet, Regarding all the news spread online concerning the 2018/2019 DIA FORM.
Applicants applying for the Defence Intelligence Agency Recruitment must possess any of the following
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Applicants must not be above 30 years old
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution.
National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution;
General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Any candidate on behalf of whom external intervention is sought will be automatically disqualified.
Candidates should not be more than thirty (30) years old and must possess verifiable birth certificates.
A sworn affidavit is not acceptable.
Candidates must have completed their National Youth Service (NYSC) Knowledge of a second foreign language will be an advantage.
How To Apply
NOTE: The NAPIMS 2018/2019 Recruitment have not started yet
To be to ascertain if the Defence Intelligence Agency Recruitment 2018 has officially started, reach out to the official Defence Intelligence Agency Recruitment website: http://www.dia.gov.ng/
Visit this page frequently for we shall update anytime the Defence Intelligence Agency Recruitment form is out.
Note: There may be a Certificate issue as you open the link to DIA, but it is no security issue. Just accept the certificate and continue to the site for the job description and application.
Make sure you bookmark this page as update about DIA Recruitment 2018 will be made frequently
1. Candidates are to apply for one job position, Candidates who attempt to apply multiple times will have their application disqualified
2. Online application is free.