The Queen Mary University of London, UK is inviting applications for Norman Palmer Partial Scholarships for International Students in UK in the 2018/2019 academic session. This scholarship is open to applicants who have an offer of study on the full-time on the Art, Business and Law LLM programme.
Queen Mary University of London is a public research university in London, England, and a constituent college of the federal University of London. It dates back to the foundation of London Hospital Medical College in 1785.
Students whose first language is not English must demonstrate proficiency in English by submitting satisfactory scores from the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL).
Worth of Award
This scholarship will cover the partial cost of tuition only in the form of a fee waiver; it will not cover additional course costs (books etc.) or accommodation fees. Scholarships are not payable directly to successful applicants but are offset on your student fee invoice. Scholarships are awarded on the basis of academic merit, the submitted personal statement in response to the set question as detailed in the application, and in some cases, financial need and professional/extracurricular achievements.
Number of Scholarships: There are two scholarships available.
- Citizens of all nationalities are eligible to apply.
- This scholarship is open to applicants who have an offer of study on the full-time on the Art, Business and Law LLM only and are not open to those with an offer on the part-time Art, Business and Law LLM Programme. If you have applied for funding elsewhere and are successful in receiving such funding you must inform us immediately. In the event that you are awarded funding elsewhere, we will withdraw your application.
- Students whose first language is not English must demonstrate proficiency in English by submitting satisfactory scores from the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL).
How to Apply
- You must have a full-time offer of study on the LLM in Art, Business and Law programme in place before you can apply for this funding. You will be required to apply for the scholarship via our online application link. You must submit the following documents with your online application: 1000 word (maximum) statement in response to the following;
- ‘Please explain why you want to study the Art, Business and Law LLM at the Queen Mary University of London, specifying the modules you have a particular interest in. What you will bring to the programme and why you feel you should be awarded a scholarship; focusing on your academic and professional achievements (if relevant), any courses or events offered by the Institute of Art & Law that you may have completed or attended, and financial need. Transcripts of your law degree and any other legal qualifications.
Application closes by February 19, 2018