NYSC 2018 Medical Report: Apply and Get NYSC Medical Report.
The National Youth Service Corps, NYSC's Management has requested that beginning from 2016 NYSC Batch "B" Stream II, medical report certificate will be a prerequisite for Orientation Camp Courses across the Country showing their health status before they will be registered and admitted for the Orientation course.
The reason for this was to know exactly the health status of their members in camp to ensure the recent sad occurrence of 3 members who died in orientation camp not to repeat itself again.
To this, the management of NYSC has directed that ONLY medical 2018 reports gotten from Government owned or Military Hospitals are accepted.
NYSC 2018 Medical Report: How to Get NYSC Medical Report.
- Visit any Government owned or Military hospital close to your resident
- Book for a file at the hospital, to be attended by a qualified Doctor. (P.S. On the form, make sure you use your first name, Middle name (if necessary), and your Last Name to complete the form).
- Proceed to submit your specimen to the Lab for tests
- Approach a Doctor for further tests and diagnosis
- Collect your text result for submission at Camp
Congratulations to those who did it correctly.
Note: Do not pay or try to bye-pass in any form to obtain a false report.