IPPIS 2018 Data Capture/Verification verification.ippis.gov.ng Guideline.
IPPIS is committed to efficient and effective service delivery. Our main aim is to pay accurately and on time within statutory and contractual regulations. IPPIS aim to provide a payroll service that is customer focused and that utilises technology wherever possible.
IPPIS is currently responsible for payment of salary to Two hundred and sixty three thousand, three hundred and eighty five (263, 385) Federal Government Employees across three hundred and eighty eight (388) MDA's.
Since inception of the project, IPPIS have saved the Federal Government of Nigeria billions of Naira by eliminating thousands of ghost workers via thorough personnel verification exercise and salary payment process.
IPPIS 2018 Data Capture and Verification
IPPIS 2018 Data Capture verification.ippis.gov.ng
IPPIS 2018 Verification
IPPIS 2018 Verification Portal verification.ippis.gov.ng
IPPIS 2018 Data Capture Portal
IPPIS 2018 MDAs Verification
IPPIS 2018 Payslip
IPPIS 2018 Payroll service
IPPIS 2018 Personnel Verification Exercise
IPPIS 2018 Data Capture and Verification Guideline
In order to successfully complete the IPPIS data capture and verification on the official portal (verification.ippis.gov.ng), you are required to follow these steps below carefully;
- Visit https://verification.ippis.gov.ng/ to Login to IPPIS account
- Enter IPPIS Number
- Enter Registration Token
- Enter Captcha Text shown in the above picture for verification then;
- Click on "Login" to proceed to next step and follow the steps thereafter.
In case you forget or misplaced your IPPIS Registration Token, dont panic. I will show you how to re-generate it back.
- Click "Generate Token"
- Enter your IPPIS Number
- Enter your EMAIL ADDRESS
- Fill in your registered PHONE NO and then hit "GENERATE TOKEN"
- At this point, you should get response from the IPPIS website on your Token status.
- ADVANCED MANUFACTURING TECHNOLOGY PROGRAMME,JALINGO
- BUDGET OFFICE OF THE FEDERATION
- FEDERAL COLLEGE OF AGRICULTURAL PRODUCE TECHNOLOGY KANO
- FEDERAL COLLEGE OF ANIMAL HEALTH AND PRODUCTION TECHNOLOGY VOM
- FEDERAL COLLEGE OF LAND RESOURCES TECHNOLOGY, KURU
- FEDERAL MEDICAL CENTRE KEFFI
- FEDERAL MINISTRY OF COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY
- FEDERAL MINISTRY OF FINANCE
- Federal Ministry of Water Resources
- METALLURGICAL TRAINING INSTITUTE ONITSHA
- NATIONAL BOUNDARY COMMISSION
- NATIONAL BUSINESS AND TECHNICAL EXAMINATION BOARD
- NATIONAL CENTRE FOR GENETIC RESOURCES AND BIOTECHNOLOGY (NACGRAB)
- NATIONAL CENTRE FOR TECHNOLOGY MANAGEMENT
- NATIONAL COMMISSION FOR NOMADIC EDUCATION
- NATIONAL INSTITUTE FOR POLICY AND STRATEGIC STUDIES KURU
- NEUROPSYCHIATRIC HOSPITAL, ARO
- NIGERIAN COMMUNICATIONS SATELLITE LIMITED (NIGCOMSAT)
- NIGERIAN INSTITUTE FOR OIL PALM RESEARCH BENIN CITY
- Office of the Head of Civil Service of the Federation
- VOICE OF NIGERIA