Sokoto State University (SSU) Online Bed Space Reservation registration portal for the 2017/2018 academic session has been opened.
SSU Hostel Allocation Registration has begun. You're expected to follow the procedures provided below to complete you registration online.
SSU Procedure for Online Bed Space Reservation.
- Visit the University website at www.ssu.edu.ng and click on "Online Hostel Management System" or visit www.hostel.ssu.edu.ng
- Enter your "Admission Number" as username and password and click on "Login".
- Click on "Reserve Bed Space" button and select block name, room number and bed number available for you. Then, click on "Confirm and Generate Invoice" button in order to get your customized and unique payment invoice with Remita Reference Retrieval (RRR) number.
- Print your invoice and proceed to any Bank nationwide or click on "Pay Now" button to make payment via any of the remita instant payment options.
- After payment, login again and print your bedspace acknowledgement slip and then proceed to Students' Affairs Division.