The Federal University of Technology, Owerri (FUTO) Supplementary Admission Form for the 2017/2018 academic session is out.
All candidates who earlier applied for FUTO Post UTME Form but couldn't make up the stipulated cut off mark of 180 are advised to apply for the Supplementary Admission Form for the 2017/2018 session.
How to Apply FUTO Supplementary Admission Form.
- Visit or login to FUTO Supplementary Admissions application portal http://portal.futo.edu.ng/Modules/Applications/Supplementary/SupplementaryApplication.aspx to check your eligibility status.
- Print your invoice and proceed to any bank to pay a non refundable fee of N11,000.00 using your Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) code on the invoice.
- Alternatively you can make payment using the online payment options with credit/debit card such as Verve, Visa, Master Cards.
- After successful payment in the bank, return to the portal.
- Complete and submit online supplementary application form.
- Print out your “Acknowledgement slip”.
Please, note again:
i. that the closing date for the on-line registration for the supplementary application is Monday, November 27, 2017.
ii. that candidates who did not participate in the 2017/2018 Post-UTME Exercise are not eligible for the supplementary application.