Tai Solarin University of Education, TASUED has commenced Post-UTME screening registration for second choice candidates.
TASUED 2017/18 Post UTME Screening Eligibility:
- UTME Candidates who chose TASUED as 2nd choice institution or seeking a change of institution to TASUED through JAMB, having scored a minimum of 180 in the 2017 UTME.
- Direct Entry candidates with A level /OND/ HND/ NCE/ JUPEB qualification who chose TASUED as 2nd choice institution or seeking a change of institution to TASUED through JAMB and have obtained 2017 Direct Entry JAMB form.
How To Apply TASUED 2017/18 Post UTME Screening FormCandidates should apply online through the TASUED Admission portal on https://my.tasued.edu.ng/admission
Each candidate is required to make the payment of N2,500 for the screening exercise and N5,000 for the portal access fee, payable online with either Master card or VISA ATM card. (Please print out your receipt after payment)
Candidates are required to fill and complete the online Application Form by providing all the required information. (Please download and read the University Degree Brochure and carefully study the O’Level requirements for the courses applied for, before filling the online Application Form)
Print the Screening Slip containing your colour passport photograph and screening information. The printed slip will serve as candidate’s identification/admission card for the screening exercise.
Note that wrong/ false information provided by any candidate shall render the application invalid and such candidates shall be disqualified.
TASUED 2017/18 Post UTME Screening Screening Dates:Screening exercise shall be conducted for all UTME candidates at the Main Campus of the University on a date to be announced later.
SCREENING DETAILSCandidates should prepare for the screening exercise and bring along the following:
- Colour print-out of the online Application Form
- Original JAMB Examination Notification of Result slip or Direct Entry Registration Slip.
- Screening Slip and Receipt
- Cell phones (GSM, CDMA, etc.) and other electronic devices are not allowed at the venue of the screening exercise
- Candidates are to arrive at the screening venue an hour before the commencement of the exercise.