Nasarawa State University, Keffi NSUK 2017/18 Post UTME Screening Form Is Out and on sale.
NSUK POST UTME/DE SCREENING EXERCISE SCHEDULE/TIMETABLEThe exercise is scheduled to hold by 9:00am on the dates stated below at the Faculty in which the courses/programmes are listed.
1. Faculties of Law, Arts and Education Tuesday 3rd October, 2017
2. Faculties of Social Sciences and Natural and Applied Sciences - Wednesday 4th October, 2017
3. Faculties of Administration and Agriculture - Thursday 5th October, 2017
METHOD OF APPLICATION
CANDIDATES ARE REQUIRED TO COME ALONG WITH THE FOLLOWING:
1. Evidence of payment of N2,500.00 administrative charges for the POST-UTME/DE Screening Exercise using remita payment platform in any branch of the following banks:
- Diamond Bank,
- Unity Bank,
- First Bank,
- Mainstreet and
- Zenith Bank.
2. Writing Materials; JAMB calculator and
3. Original UTME/DE result slip.
NOTE: All candidates including those for the Faculty of Agriculture are to report at Nasarawa State University Main Campus along Keffi-Akwanga Road, Keffi for the exercise on the stipulated dates indicated above.
A. All candidates for Mass Communication are to note that the Programme is under the Faculty of Social Sciences and should therefore appear for the screening test on Wednesday 4th October, 2017.
B. All candidates including those for the Faculty of Agriculture, are to report at the Nasarawa State University Main Campus along Keffi Akwanga Road, Keffi for the on the stipulated dates, please.
C. For enquiry and Interest applicants should contact:
Bala I Ahmed II